Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Deal of the Day: Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale

A few years ago, I tentatively ordered a few tops from Victoria's Secret. The prices were so good that I was worried they would be cheaply made and look awful, but I was very pleased with them and have been ordering clothes from Victoria's Secret ever since.

What I love about Victoria's Secret's clothing line is the selection- There are so many styles of tops and sweaters and dresses to choose from that you're almost guaranteed to find something that suits your body type. Also, VS is very good about sales and online discounts- Find something you like and a sale or special discount will inevitably come along that makes your selection a steal. A few weeks ago, for example, I used a 25% off discount and free shipping deal to get a pair of already-on-sale Steve Madden stiletto boots for $50.

To read the rest of "Deal of the Day: Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

3 comments:

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I have been waiting for this sale for months - they have some pretty awesome leggings and I just plain love their yoga pants. Ouch says my wallet.

Suburban Turmoil said...

Hmmm. I need some new leggings...

Suburban Turmoil said...

Hmmm. I need some new leggings...

Post a Comment