Monday, January 25, 2010

My Super Sweet Suave Party, Part One

Last summer at the BlogHer conference, I was contacted by Suave and asked if I'd like to set up a hair appointment that weekend with celebrity stylist Luke O'Connor (who does Kate Walsh and Debra Messing's hair, among others). I was all HECK YEAH. In fact, I set up appointments for all four CheeseburgHer Party hostesses on the afternoon before our big soiree, and getting our hair done together was one of the most fun parts of the entire weekend.

I'm telling you this now because last month, Suave contacted me again and asked if I'd like to host a party of my own and invite nine friends to have their hair did by the stylist of my choice. Once again, I was all HECK YEAH!! I scored two stylists from Trim (Ellen and Gabrael), which is where all the celebs in town get their hair done, ordered food from everyone's favorite lunch spot, the Puffy Muffin, and had myself a party, y'all! And you get to see the results of all my guests' styling sessions! I'll be featuring two ladies every day this week.

To read the rest of "My Super Sweet Suave Party, Part One", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

blog comments powered by Disqus