Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Deal of the Day: 25% Off at Charlotte Russe with This Link

Remember when I told you about Charlotte Russe's 24-hour $10 flats sale? What a triumph! Some of you bought TEN PAIRS of them that day, and even now, I see friends and She's Still Got It readers wearing CR flats everywhere I go. Fortunately, they are both comfortable and cute and now I'm a big Charlotte Russe fan.

If you're not all that familiar with the brand, Charlotte Russe is a competitor of Forever 21, and lately they're really giving the hip discount chain a run for its money. I've been satisfied with everything I've bought from Charlotte Russe over the last few years, I've heard raves from friends and readers about CR jewelry, and I really like the online selection.

To read the rest of "Deal of the Day: 25% Off at Charlotte Russe with This Link", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

blog comments powered by Disqus