Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Help Desk: Arm Hair. Ignore or Eliminate?

Here's a great help desk question from a reader who wishes to remain anonymous:
I am 38 and part Italian. As part of my Italian heritage, I get a nice olive like complexion, but I also get hair. Yep, hair! Not just on my head, but well, all over the place - chin, face, legs, arms. Yes, I know all women get hair in all of these places, but my hair tends to be of the abundant, dark, dark brown variety. I can take care of the hair issue for most of my body (No Tom Selleck moustache for me, no thank you!), but I wonder about the arm hair issue.

Yes, that is my burning question: the arm hair.

To read the rest of "Help Desk: Arm Hair. Ignore or Eliminate?", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

blog comments powered by Disqus