Thursday, March 4, 2010

J. Crew's Take on How to Wear the Trends of Spring 2010

Some of my favorite fashion inspiration comes from catalogs. Catalogs are a great way to see the latest looks without spending money on magazines- my current favorites are White House Black Market, J Crew,Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus- and most websites now offer their catalogs online (I've linked to the catalog pages above), so you can save a few trees.

I picked up a J. Crew catalog a couple of weeks ago and it was so beautifully done that I had to share it with you. It's an excellent primer both on how to layer clothing for spring and on which colors work well together. Best of all, J. Crew offers so many basics that you can easily find many of these items more cheaply. You probably already have some of them in your closet.

To read the rest of "J. Crew's Take on How to Wear the Trends of Spring 2010", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

blog comments powered by Disqus