Thursday, May 13, 2010

Consumer Report: Ideeli

I wrote a few months ago about those invitation-only shopping sites, like Rue La La, Haute Look, Gilt Groupe and Ideeli. Most of these sites give you a $10 credit for each person you referred to the site that ends up making a purchase. Ideeli.com gives you a $25 credit. Ideeli is also my favorite of the invitation-only sites because it features designers I like (today for example? Pucci shoes!) that quite often are under $100. It has been popular with you guys, too, because in no time flat, I found myself with a $75 Ideeli credit.

I waited around until I found a sale I liked and finally used it on these amazing sandals by Lovely People. They were originally something like $159, on sale for $64, and with $10 shipping, my total came to $74. Which means it was 100% free.

To read the rest of "Consumer Report: Ideeli", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

blog comments powered by Disqus