Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Mother's Day Picks

Did you put off your Mother's Day shopping until the last minute again? The good news is that there's still time to order one of these gems and have it sent to your mother in plenty of time for Sunday. Here are a few great gift ideas I can personally recommend...

I became obsessed with Jessie Steele's aprons a few years ago. They are literally the cutest retro-style aprons I've ever seen and I had to have one. I ended up choosing the one pictured above and I wear it almost every day. It really helps making dinner or cleaning up feel more like a quirky, Donna Reed experience. Even better, it has absolutely saved countless outfits from getting ruined. I don't know how I went so long without an apron!

To read the rest of "My Mother's Day Picks", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

blog comments powered by Disqus