Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Deal of the Day: Take an Extra 20% Off J. Crew Sale Items

While I love J.Crew, the line's exorbitant (Yes. I said it.) prices really turn me off, so much that I generally avoid the place when out shopping. However, JCrew.com's after-Christmas sale has me taking a second look.

Between now and January third, you can take an extra 20% off all sale merchandise and get free shipping on orders over $150 with the code EXTRA20. Here are a few of my favorite sale items and I've even worked out the final price after discount, just for you! (And maybe me. I've vowed not to buy any more winter items, but there are some great spring things here.)

To read the rest of "Deal of the Day: Take an Extra 20% Off J. Crew Sale Items", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for this blog! I've followed your other one for awhile, but never commented. One of my "new years resolutions" is to dress more like a woman and less like a mom (wearing my yoga pants every day)

I love that velvet blazer, but all sales final....arrgh. Not sure how it will fit. Hrumph.

Suburban Turmoil said...

I know. It's a gamble. This is a particularly good sale for people who know how J. Crew will fit them. I haven't shopped there in so long that I worry about the fit and what size I would get, too!

Post a Comment