Monday, December 28, 2009

Singular Style: Dita Von Teese

While I love checking out the latest trends, I really admire women who take a look and make it their own, regardless of what everyone else is wearing at the moment. I think they are the true arbiters of fashion. One standout in this department is burlesque star Dita Von Teese. She has her own signature style from which she never deviates, and I love it!

At press events, Dita goes for high glam with gorgeous designer dresses that call to mind a screen siren from Hollywood's golden era.

It's too dramatic of a look for most of us to pull off, but Dita is always fun to watch.

To read the rest of "Singular Style: Dita Von Teese", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

3 comments:

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I love love love her style... she's just one of a kind and I LOVE IT!! Who would even recognize her in "regular" clothes?

Suburban Turmoil said...

Hmm. Now I'm wondering if she's able to go out unrecognized when she doesn't have her makeup and gear on! :D

Suburban Turmoil said...

Hmm. Now I'm wondering if she's able to go out unrecognized when she doesn't have her makeup and gear on! :D

Post a Comment