Monday, December 28, 2009

Hot Trend: The Statement Necklace

Mrs. O was recently on the cover of Glamour in a "statement necklace," one of this season's hottest trends, and suddenly, these necklaces are everywhere you turn. But how can you make this look work for you?

One place I like to go for ideas is Neiman Marcus. Growing up, I'd start at Neiman's when I shopped at Atlanta's Lenox Mall, decide there which designer looks I liked most, and then go out into the mall and find them at prices I could afford. You can do the same at the Neiman Marcus website. Check out Neiman Marcus's Statement Necklace page to see how premier designers are interpreting the trend.

To read the rest of "Hot Trend: The Statement Necklace", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

4 comments:

Stephanie Klein said...

Love these style posts of yours. Makes me want to stop everything and shop. JCrew usually has some good ones too. As does Banana Republic, when you hit it right.

Suburban Turmoil said...

Thanks, Stephanie! I love your style, so that's a huge compliment.

Deb Rox said...

I would not wear a "bib" style necklace because I'm afraid it would look like a bib or function like one. So especially won't wear one to the movies. Because of popcorn. But bead, and Audrey-ness, very pretty.

Suburban Turmoil said...

Ha ha! I have to admit that the very word "Bib" totally turns me off of the style! I've had QUITE ENOUGH OF BIBS, thankyouverymuch!

Post a Comment