Monday, December 28, 2009

Deal of the Day: Talbots After-Christmas Sale

Talbots is having an after-Christmas sale right now, with up to 50% off regular prices. The line tends to be on the high side, but there are bargains to be had, as well as pieces that could qualify as investments for your wardrobe- Talbots' fabrics are high-quality and their styles are timeless.

At $119.99, this dress is still a bit pricey, but it could be a show stopper on the right woman and would make a nice investment piece. I love the brocade print. It looks like something Jackie O might've worn.

This is a lovely take on the ruffled cardigan and the ivory color would take you right into spring. It also comes in brown and olive green and is on sale for $43.99.

To read the rest of "Deal of the Day: Talbots After-Christmas Sale", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

4 comments:

Cherie said...

I love your new blog. I'm not much of a shopper but I like classic, well-made clothes which are hard to find in my community. I love the purple faux-wrap dress so much that I ordered it. Thanks!

Suburban Turmoil said...

I bet it will look fantastic!

kristin said...

I got this dress in the dk green after Christmas for $56.00 I absolutely. love. Love. LOVE. it!!!!!

luxurygirl said...

you look great in that dress! I found the same on this site

Post a Comment