Monday, January 11, 2010

Deal of the Day: All NYDJ Pants Under $50 at 6pm.com!

Loyal She's Still Got It reader ClassyFabSarah alerted me to this fantastic sale going on right now at 6pm.com: All NYDJ pants are under $50! These jeans retail for between $90 and $120, so this is quite a deal.

I reviewed a pair of these jeans over the weekend- See for yourself how I look in mine. They are high-quality jeans and have the same ultra-classy look as the expensive pair of designer jeans I splurged on last year. But what makes NYDJ jeans really special is that they are designed to lift and shape your bum and suck in your tummy, making you look as thin as it's possible for you to look in jeans! Hey, works for me!

To read the rest of "Deal of the Day: All NYDJ Pants Under $50 at 6pm.com!", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

blog comments powered by Disqus