Monday, January 11, 2010

Hot Trend: Black and White

Get excited about black and white- The color combination is in, in, in this Spring and not only does everyone look good in black and white, but you have my permission to SPEND on this trend if you've got the cash, because you will end up with classic pieces that can be worn year after year. The other great thing about the black and white trend is that you probably already have a good number of suitable pieces in your closet. We've gone over black and white in polka dots and stripes- Here are a few more of my favorite ways to update your look for Spring.

Yes, it's on sale at Bluefly for a sort of expensive $163.99, but baby this Nicole Miller dress is haute! I WANT IT. BAD.

I'm very lucky that these black and white patterned dresses are big this Spring- My closet is already full of them! This one is from White House Black Market, it's $98, it would work on a wide range of body types, and *ahem* it's totally my style.

To read the rest of "Hot Trend: Black and White", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

blog comments powered by Disqus