Monday, February 8, 2010

Epilogue

Thank you all so much for your input on what to wear to the Friday night Blissdom cocktail party. I had been all set to go with outfit number one, but there were so many votes for number two, many seemingly because it was more casual/less stuffy, that I took a cue and combined the ideas. I went with the little black dress, but ditched the statement pearls and updo and instead wore my hair down and curly. I also put on the red lipstick, which still feels weird but does photograph well! When I got to the party, held at a nightclub, I felt like I'd made the perfect choice.

This look is courtesy of you, my friends! With me is the lovely Isabel Kallman of Alpha Mom.

To read the rest of "Epilogue", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

blog comments powered by Disqus