Monday, February 22, 2010

Mom 2.0: The Mad Men Party

I was thrilled to get another opportunity to head to the Mom 2.0 Summit in Houston this past weekend, one of my all-time favorite events of the year. When I learned that the whole thing was going to kick off with a Mad Men-themed party on Thursday night, I was literally beside myself; Mad Men is my absolute favorite show on television, and if I'm honest, I have to admit that a good third of my closet is at least slightly Mad Men inspired.

That said, there was one dress in my closet that I'd bought last year, specifically because it was so Mad Men, I couldn't stand it. The dress was a little too snug back then, but I was determined to lose the weight and wear the dress... some day.

To read the rest of "Mom 2.0: The Mad Men Party", head over to Lindsay Ferrier's new column at The Stir by CafeMom.

blog comments powered by Disqus